Please reach out to us at any point should you have any questions or concerns. Often a simple phone call can make you feel at ease faster than consulting Dr. Google.
Patient Intake FormPrior to your consultation:
- Fill out the “Patient Intake Form” on our website (or arrive 15 minutes prior to
your scheduled appointment to fill the form out in person).
- Be prepared to review your medical history and a complete list of your medications.
- Provide 3 days advance notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
Prior to your procedure under local anesthesia (freezing) only:
- Take all of your regular medications on the day of surgery.
- Enjoy your regular breakfast or lunch.
Prior to your procedure under sedation or general anesthesia:
- DO NOT eat or drink anything (including water) 8 hours prior to your scheduled surgery. This includes gum, water, tea, etc.
- Take all of your regular morning medications with a small sip of water, unless instructed otherwise.
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Brush your teeth well prior to surgery. Arrange for a responsible adult to accompany you and drive you home.
- Your driver must be present when you check in for your appointment.